[Please Read Description!]
Hi~ I'm Brylee, an 18-year-old student from Australia! I really want to learn Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese, and also make some new friends too. I've learned Korean for more than 7 years mostly by myself, but there's still no improvement (I mainly know the Hangul alphabet, greetings, numbers, and a couple of other things). I learned Japanese from a friend, and I did Japanese classes last year in 2019, and I learned my Chinese (on and off) for 3 years, which really needs some improvement. I just started learning Vietnamese recently, since my partner is Vietnamese. I also can speak very little German, Cambodian, Spanish, and Bahasa Indonesian, but I'm not studying those languages now.
I love to listen to music, hang out with friends, and mainly just meeting new lovely people. We can also casually talk too, as I'm a very talkative person, and I love to make new friends! Feel free to contact me here, or ask me for any social media as well. I'm not very good at teaching English, but I can try my best!
1) I'm in a relationship, so please don't give me dirty and/or perverted talk.
2) Haha yes, Brylee is my real first name~ If you prefer to just call me Bry, then that's ok.
3) Please don't just say "Hi", describe yourself when you meet me.
4) If I cannot see what you look like in your profile picture, I most likely won't add you (depending on your description).
5) Please also remember that I'm only a student, not a qualified teacher.
Thank you! ありがとうございます! 감사합니다! 谢谢你! Cảm ơn! :）